Cue North is a digital consulting company and product studio.
We believe digital experiences help teams work better and faster. That's why we work with leaders to design business processes supported by technology. We combine design, development, business process and data insights to accelerate digital transformations.
We believe in the power of visual development (also known as no-code technology) so we can focus on designing the best experience and process instead of coding. When our client told us about a problem they were having, we built a solution in days. Shyfted is our first product - a community platform for members working shifts.
We are a small and growing team - you’ll have a front-row seat in creating impactful digital experiences for our clients and internally as we evolve our business.
This is a part-time role with a commitment of anywhere from 20-30 hours per week.
As a start, this role is a 3 to 4 months opportunity supported by the WIL-Digital program.
We're in need of a digital marketing specialist or someone who's got the passion and drive to learn about this.
Cue North is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity.
This role is an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of Cue North and the organizations we work with. As a team, we're constantly asking ourselves what does the future of no-code technology look like for organizations? If you're interested in being part of the answer to this question, we'd love for you to join our team.
More about this role
- Develop the digital marketing strategy for Cue North to expand our brand’s presence
- Manage digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Create content strategy and marketing campaigns to reach target audiences
- Craft thought leadership pieces (blogs, ebooks, etc.) from the team’s collective knowledge and experience
- Develop and implement social media strategy through managing our social channels
- Update our website to maintain blogs and other fresh content
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns
- Research and stay on top of industry trends, and bring forward to discuss with the team
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results
- Report directly to our founder
- Work within our tech stack of Airtable, Notion, Slack, Hubspot, Canva and others (we’re open to your recommendations of digital marketing products to use)